Monday, December 8, 2008

Family...Part 1

One of the main reasons we chose to move back to Texas and leave Randall's former company was to be close to our family. Around the holidays you can't help but be more sentimental, and I start to appreciate how unique our family is... I am going to try to highlight each person in our immediate family and tell you how great they are! Family is very special to me and I just want you all to know them a little better. These are the people I cherish dearly and can let loose and completely be myself. We all live close by, and I feel fortunate to be able to spend as much time as I want with them!! Who better to start with than... Nick, my youngest brother. He is definitely the wild one in the family but still very much a homebody like most of us. We all love being "home" meaning at my parent's house. He's the tallest one and the one who tells a lot of dirty jokes...yes, we all hate to admit it, but we love to hear them! I think he likes me the best out of everyone! Haha. I love giving him fashion advice...he often comes out asking what we think about his outfit... He is very much an outdoorsy guy. He loves to hunt so him and Randall definitely have that in common. He makes Lexie laugh like no one else can... she loves Nick, and she has the biggest smile when she sees him. He has a very good heart, and I love hanging out with him and getting to talk with him one-on-one. He's a softy when it comes to 2 things...Lexie, and his cat, Keeters. (the cat's name changes all the time so I'm not even sure that's his name). He's going to college and is doing really well right now! He's had to deal with some hard times and is starting to move forward. I am so proud of him! Our family definitely wouldn't be the same without him... Love you Nicky and as much as you hate being the "baby" you're stuck with it...so use it to your advantage!!
Nick and Keeters 2006

2 comments:

DenKag said...

That's so great - I'm glad he's doing so well! Didn't y'all used to call him Peebles? Oh, we used to have so many nicknames...on that one recording, "My name is *****, and I'm four, and my birthday's in December..." GOOD TIMES!

BlankenBlog said...

Man liz, you do a great job at blogging! Great write up :)